Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Big Day in Blog-Land

Today has been a very exciting day for me in Blog-Land.  My last post, New Shirt From an Old Skirt has been featured on Mine for the MakingI just added my very first "I was Featured" button!  Yeah!


AND, today I also became a contributor on Refashion Co-op.  This is a great gathering of people who love to make new clothes out of old clothes, just like me! You should definitely drop by there and check out some fabulous ideas!  My first post went live tonight, and it was also about my New Shirt From an Old Skirt.

Edited to add:  I just found out I was also featured tonight on Grits & Giggles!!  My SECOND "I was Featured" button - and all in the same day!!
 
Right now I am working on a new upcycle project.  Since I used up one of my skirts for a top, I decided to take some of my husband's old shirts to make a skirt.  That seems fair, right??

5 comments:

  1. Makes me happy to see your blog team roster expand. Ironicadentally, I can't find any of my shirts. I like the green aspect of your project as it reduces water and electricity usage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mandy! Thanks for hoppin over to my blog :) how do I get that refashion co-op button thingy!!?? I have no idea how people have those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting!!!! And I have seen the results of that project in person, and it really is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to post :)