Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to School Teacher Treats

I don't usually like to brag.  But I really do have the best job in the world. I am a middle school counselor.

As if that wasn't glamorous enough, I also happen to work with the most awesome group of teachers ever.  So, I wanted to make them all a little treat to kick off the new school year.

I'm really not sure why I was determined to get pop-rocks. But I was... and they are actually pretty difficult to find. And since we have been on a big super hero kick here at my house lately, I decided to tie in that theme with the pop-rocks.

Simple... and cute, right?  :)




3 comments:

  1. More people should do things like this in their respective jobs. In most cases, especially in the teaching field, the work people do rarely gets a simple thank you, let alone some encouragement (with pop rocks at that!) I'm sure everyone appreciated this kind gesture and I hope you have a rewarding school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you shared such a fun and cute gift to your co-workers (teachers at your school). I am sure you put a smile on quite a few faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question. I'm wanting to go into School Counseling. Did you just get your bachelors or did you get a masters in Counseling Psychology? or some other program?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to post :)